Attractive & Inviting
Kenya is known by its amazing coffee and if you are a coffee lover, this choice is perfect for you.
The notes has definitely coffee on it - Espresso Shot, Fresh Ground Coffee Beans and Soft Cream.
Crafted with Coconut Wax - Our candles embodies the commitment to ethical and sustainable practices. Vegan, Vegetarian, Eco-Friendly, Cruelty and Palm free.
What you receive is more than just a candle - it's an experience that lasts, boasting a burn that is cleaner and longer-lasting.
Details of your lasting experience:
- Burning duration: 10+ hours
- Net weight: approx. 55g
- Wick: Wooden
- Container: Stylish Transparent Glass
- Measurements: Height - 5.5cm, Width - 5cm, Length - 5cm
- Packaging: Eco-conscious burlap bag that can be reused, and a paper tag embedded with seeds ready to plant
- Emotional Colour Association: Brown
A note on Nairobi...
Is the capital city of Kenya, and it is known for its rich and flavourful coffee. Kenyan coffee is considered to be some of the best in the world, and Nairobi is home to many small coffee farms and cooperatives that produce high-quality beans.
Never leave your candle unattended.
Contains (Benzyl benzoate)
May produce an allergic reaction. Safety data sheet available on request.